Friday, January 15, 2010

Foodgawkin'

One of my favorite online destinations these days also happens to be a major source of inspiration for so many of the recipes we've been trying around here in recent months. I am so addicted to this site, and, I apologize in advance, but I think you probably will be very soon, too... if you aren't already.

In their own words,
"foodgawker.com is a gallery where food bloggers can showcase their food and photography skills."

Don't click through if you are hungry. Or... don't say I didn't warn you.

My husband discovered this site first. He started e-mailing me links to recipes that he wanted me to try, and I started wondering where in the world he was finding so many delicious looking ideas. Turns out he was foodgawking. And now, I am addicted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails